Bad
Good

Mount View High School 1

Posted January 26, 2010
I Hate It Here, I'm Trying To Talk My Parents Into Moving To Princeton Or Somewhere Because I Can't Learn In The School because The Kids Are So Like Disrespectful And Interrupt, Most Of The Things You Hear Are More Than Likely True About The School, It's Just Horrible, And I Would No Recommend It To Anyone!

Mount View High School 4

Posted May 15, 2007
I think the school is great in so many ways although the children I believe need to be taught a bit more respect, not only at school but also at home. I think the school should communicate a bit more with the parents about the childs actions, and how there progressing in school. The reason being my child will suppose to bring papers home to me that I never see untill months later. I have grounded her over this but I believe more communication between parents and the school would be very beneficial to the students.

Mount View High School
950 Mount View Rd, Welch, WV  24801
Last modified Mount View High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.