Wellsburg, WV

St. John Parish School

Posted February 22, 2010
my children go to st. johns and they love it, i love it, my husband loves it. it is so comforting to know my kids are in a safe environment learning the teachings of Jesus. the staff is amazing and love their jobs....

St. John Parish School 5

Posted April 30, 2009
Although this school is small in size its academic achievements have made great strides throughout the last several years. Unfortunately it goes only through preschool-grade 4.

St. John Parish School 5

Posted December 17, 2003
St Johns is an excellent educational environment. The students receive excellent instruction from teachers who actually care that your child learns. The other students in my childrens classes, parents care about their childrens education as much as I care about my childrens. Along with strong academics, the morals, behavior & Christian values that we teach at home are re-inforced at school. They are not trying to un-teach what we teach at home. I would not consider sending my children anywhere else.

St. John Parish School
1340 Charles St, Wellsburg, WV  26070
Last modified St. John Parish School is a Private school that serves grades PK-4
St. John Parish School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top