Bad
Good

Triadelphia Middle School 1

Posted November 17, 2011
I would NOT recommend this school. The students have no respect for one an other or their teachers. I am in 8th grade and HATE IT. I am always being bullied and even though I go to the teachers, they do NOTHING. The teachers suck at teaching and never help explain anything. I can't wait to get out of there and off to high school.

Triadelphia Middle School

Posted June 18, 2008
i loved going to Tms. I cant believe i have to leave it already. I didnt particulary [[sp?]] like the principal and vice principal but it was a good school. i felt safe there. ill miss being in chorus with mrs.jingle and having art with mr.reppy. and i know that there many oppurtunities for me up at park. i wish every 6th 7th and 8th grader luck next year!!!

Triadelphia Middle School 5

Posted January 03, 2006
I am very pleased with the education and balance of outside activities my duaghter is involved with. The mature building has a sense of warmth and it extends to the faculty. They are very good and seem to have students welfare at heart. The principal, Dr. Porter is very capable, organized and fair. My wife and I are very greatful for the quality of our daughters education and we would highly reccommend any parent consider this school over a private school.

Triadelphia Middle School
1636 National Rd, Wheeling, WV  26003
Last modified Triadelphia Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.