Warwood School 0

Posted September 18, 2009
I teach there and send my kid there. It is a fantastic community with active parents. The staff is devoted.

Posted September 18, 2009
It is an excellent school - the kids do well in school, music & sports there. It's my last year at Warwood and I've loved all 6 years there!

Warwood School 0

Posted September 18, 2009
It's a great school for the kids, in a nice local community. We are proud of the kids and the academics are great. Go Vikings!!

Posted August 13, 2009
Warwood school is very clicky but you fit in in a while. Thats how every school is, isn't it? The principle Mr. Garber wasnt as good as Mr. Saunders but he did he job didn't he? He's a very great principle and I can't wait to see who the new vice principle is! We'll miss you Mr. saunders!! yu were the bestttt(:

Warwood School 2

Posted May 22, 2009
If you have not grown up in Warwood, do not send your children there. My two children started there in 3rd and 6th grades. They were not accepted by the students at first and it took more than a year to 'almost' fit in. It was even harder for me to meet parents. I was literally snubbed every time I tried to help the PTA (they call this RSVP for the elementary and VIP for the middle school). Both my children are very smart and social. I think that the school is very clickish. Most of the teachers my children had were very good and care . The principal, Mr. Garber is, ummm, different. I think that he tells parents what the want to hear just to appease them. The vice-principal, Mr. Saunders, is a straight shooter and tells you like it is whether you like it or not. Cmmunication is

Warwood School 1

Posted April 07, 2009
Just FYI my child is not a bad student, I just like to know how he is doing. That being said, there communication about your children is horrible. I have called and e-mailed both the principal and teacher. It was almost harassing how many times I had called. Finally, get someone and they tell me they would call me back. It has been a month. I gave up. I was warned my many parents before enrolling my child, but I figured they didn't know what they were talking about. Well I have learned, and my child will be out of there this upcoming school year.

Warwood School 4

Posted December 21, 2007
I think the teachers are cool especally dr. Welker.

Posted March 28, 2006

Posted August 19, 2004
- a former student

Warwood School
150 Viking Dr, Wheeling, WV  26003
Last modified Warwood School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Warwood School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top