Posted November 08, 2013
We have been here only a short time! I'm very impressed with the quality of learning here:) Keep up the good work!

Posted January 25, 2009

Posted October 09, 2008

Posted July 31, 2008
The teachers and principal are great to work with they have helped my stepdaughter tremedosly.

Posted November 29, 2006
My children transferred here from another school in the district, and they have never been happier. They were immediately accepted as new students, they quickly made friends and the teachers are excellent with them. I would recommend this school to any newcomer to the area. The parent involvement is excellent. I know what is always going on with my children. I could not have switched them to a better school.

Woodsdale Elementary School
1 Bethany Pk, Wheeling, WV  26003
Last modified Woodsdale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodsdale Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top