Wheeling, WV

Posted July 13, 2009
My 2 children attend this school and they love it. The individualized attention that my children recieve is wonderful. Class size is relatively small. There is an afterschool program offered which is great for working families. I am so glad that I chose a private school.

Posted October 01, 2008

St Vincent De Paul School 1

Posted August 22, 2007

Posted February 28, 2005
- a former student
Im not a parent, but a former student. I'm feel blessed to have graduated from this school. I have so many wonderful memories. There is a high quality of academic programs. This school has taught me so much, and more. There is a music class, art class, library, and computer. And may I say all of those teachers are extraordinary. There is a high level of parent involvemnt. I should know, my mom was and still is constanly in something now for my sister. There are things I remember such as the '8th graders agaisnt teachers' volley ball game, The parades during halloween where the younger ones dress up and parade aroudn the school and neighborhood, and pretty much all of the school being united at church. You really do make family here. I'll always be considered lucky to have graduated from there.

St Vincent De Paul School
127 Key Avenue, Wheeling, WV  26003
Last modified St Vincent De Paul School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Vincent De Paul School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top