PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Excellent school!! OLP educates our children in all three domains; academically, emotionally and spitirually The teachers are phenominal and the principal's enthusiasm spreads throughout the school. In our 15 years with children at OLP, we have no doubt that we have prepared them for high school. Thank you to all!!

I cannot even begin to explain what a tremendous place OLP school has become for my children. Middle school education definitly prepares them for high school. Emphasis on religion and service is outstanding. We are so lucky to have had this opportunity to surround our children with this extended family.

This is one of the WORST schools I have ever been to. The middle school teachers are horrible examples, and way too lenient ! The Principal does nothing to punish students for bad behavior. I went to their school for 5-6 months. Worst months of my LIFE. The kids are terribly mean, and disrespectful. The teachers do nothing about this! When I was looking at this school, someone told me the kids here were all so polite and kind. What a LIE. The kids are all so mean! They're judgmental, and rude. I have never seen kids mentally and physically bully kids in my life, until I went here. I regret every moment being here.

My youngest daughter is about to graduate from OLP. We have been involved with the school for the past 13 years. It has been a wonderful experience. My children have received a quality education and have been extremely well prepared for high school. The teachers are invloved with students and constantly show love and compassion for the students and the school. The principal has been wonderful. She shows a genuine interest in each child. We will miss OLP!

one of the best 5 star schools. For the learning, teachers and volenteers who make this school the best.

up to date in every new teaching aid such as whiteboards

I'm so glad my grandchildren have had the opportunity to attend O.L.P.School(pre school through 8th. grade).Why? The school has a wonderful principal,never tiring,allways loving in caring for the children and the hard working teachers and office staff.Upon graduation from the 8th.grade the students are well qualified(educated)to enter high school.

Caring teachers, great principal and a absolutely outstanding Catholic education!

OLP gives a well rounded education, not just the three R's. they have Religion, the arts, language arts, public speaking and good behavior.

Great school! Very family oriented. They have great teachers

Last modified Our Lady of Peace School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8