Wheeling, WV

Corpus Christi Elementary School 1

Posted August 25, 2014
They have nice teachers. However, if your child us bullied it is swept under the rug. I have spoke to many parents of current and former students that have had there child verbally and physically abused by other students there. Yes it is like that in all schools but at least at other schools they try to do something about the situation. Instead of acting like it doesn't exist. If your child needs extra help they will not get it. That child and parent are made to feel like everything is their fault. Once my child left there and went to a school where the proper and legal accommodations were made my child is now florishing.

Posted October 08, 2013
Small school but HIGHLY recommended!!!! The teachers truly believe in every student. If your looking for a new school this is the one. They are on top of things when it come to technology & higher learning. Everyone works together to insure a safe & fun learning environment.

Posted September 28, 2011
Plain and Simple. If you want your child to succeed in life then send them to this school. The teachers show passion for learning and the students latch on to that passion and use it to propel themselves to new levels. The people of this school act more like a family than just a community.Everytime I left this school at the end of the day there was a smile on my face.

Posted September 04, 2008

Posted May 07, 2008
I went to public schools and thought I received a quality education. Now, my children are attending Corpus Christi Elementaty School and I have seen real quality education. This is a wonderful school. I will send all of my children here.

Corpus Christi Elementary School 0

Posted August 26, 2003
Corpus Christi is a wonderful school that teaches the kids a lot of moral values and religion which you can't get from a public school anymore. All of the teachers here are wonderful and are very caring for each and every one of the students. I couldn't ask for a better school for my 3 children and they love it there!

Corpus Christi Elementary School
1512 Warwood Avenue, Wheeling, WV  26003
Last modified Corpus Christi Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Corpus Christi Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top