Wheeling, WV
After care: No

Posted June 16, 2015
Incredible school in which students are passionate about learning; faculty and staff are commuted to ensuring success and growth in and out of the classroom.

Posted January 08, 2015
Linsly is an incredible institution. Students are held accountable for their individual success not only because they are surrounded by resources, but also because at Linsly, learning responsibility is valued as high as academics - ensuring graduates succeed well beyond their graduation date.

Posted November 02, 2012
My son will be graduating from Linsly May 2013. Linsly by far has been the best investment into his education. He has learned so much more than just academics; he has developed lifelong frienships, life skills and life lessons and has been exposed to so many diverse cultures. I'm so glad that I found Linsly, and would highly recommend visiting the campus.

Posted December 19, 2011
Our son is a senior boarding school student. He arrived at Linsly as a sophmore and has flourished, taking many AP courses which are offered. Linsly is very big on individual accountability, which is sometimes lacking in our current culture, (academic and otherwise). The teachers at Linsly are dedicated and committed to seeing the students excel. The facilities are good, and well maintained. We feel fortunate to have found Linsly. It is a gem of a school.

Posted November 05, 2010
Linsly is a school were everyone's different yet linked together with a unity that always surprises me. I am currently a student at Linsly and look forward to going there everyday. They care about academics but are not obsessive. There are no bullies and being smart is looked up upon. It doesn't matter your child's academic or social level. The teachers and students are helpful. I highly recommend this wonderful school.

Posted January 23, 2009
Outstanding School, its all about academics and student commitment. We feel fortunate that our son attends there.

Posted August 28, 2008
Linsly is a wonderful school with very caring faculty and a great program!

The Linsly School 1

Posted October 28, 2005
My daughter is a first year student and my concerns were that she would be able to keep up the academic pace although she has always been in private school. Her first report card calmed my worries. she has done well and loves the Linsly atmosphere. she has made many new friends and loves seeing what the older students are doing. This was a great choice for our family. We consider this a great investment for her. I think the students love having different teachers for each class.

Posted September 29, 2004
Linsly is a wonderful school! If you are interested in investing in your child's future (as I am glad my parents did) Linsly is a great choice! I came as a ninth grader from a local public middle school and was pleasantly surprised at how comfortable Linsly is. The teachers always make time for you, the students are (contrary to popular belief) warm, honest, and motivated, and the Headmaster makes sure that the mission of the school - college preparation - is realized and that Linsly brings out the best of its students. It doesn't matter what kind of academic background you have had, if you are motivated and eager to succeed, Linsly will provide the best education in the Ohio Valley (some say it's even better than super-expensive elite Pittsburgh schools). Students from Linsly go on to in-state schools, small liberal arts college and some of America's most competitive universities.

Posted August 09, 2004
Linsly School is a great place for your child to receive a great education. I had two son's go to Linsly and they both loved it. You make and keep life long friends. The teachers are there to help out the students with what ever they need.

The Linsly School