Bad
Good

Lenore K-8 School 2

Posted December 14, 2012
Lenore k-8 is bad to carry around flu head lice and a bunch of other sicknesses one week my child came home with flu and a buttload of headlice in her head that is why I dont like lenore k8 that much and my daughters teacher is the new 5th grade teacher mrs.hall and My child said she is mean andmost parents dont believe their child but I do because when I took my dughter to schoo one morning I could literally hear that teacher from the office screaming her lungs out thats pitiful

Lenore K-8 School 1

Posted April 07, 2010
I would never send me child to this school again by choice. Out of the three schools she has attended, this one was the worst by far. Extracurricular programs were non-existent, the staff was completely unresponsive to questions and the kids were never allowed to play on their recess. She progressed okay academically, but the rest of the experience was sub-par.

Lenore K-8 School 4

Posted December 17, 2008
I am new at Lenore K-8,just moved from Kermit k-8. I love and miss Kermit alot but the students and most of the staff makes me feel like I have belonged at lenore all along! But there are a few Teachers there that you may have trouble with... but rather than that I love Lenore. My grand-father is a janitor there so that alos makes me feel better! I give this school 4 Stars and that is my reason

Lenore K-8 School 5

Posted June 02, 2008
We just moved from Ohio and I am very pleased with Mrs. Runyon and the 5th grade teachers who don't let any of their students slack :) Anytime there has been a problem with students picking on my child, Mrs. Runyon has taken care of matters, asap! and has been nice and caring.... I wish the students were a little nicer and not such bully's but that has nothing to do with the school system...we'll see what the 6th grade brings whether I'll leave my child at Lenore or send them to Logan...but for now I feel Lenore has been great academic wise..

Lenore K-8 School 1

Posted February 01, 2008
I Think Very Low Of Lenore K-8. I Think It Could Be a way Better School If The Teachers and Principle Would Get More Involved And Cared More.I Think That Anytime One Of The Students Go To The Staff For A Problem, They Act Like They Don't Have Time Or Act Like They Care..I Think It's A Shame How The Staff Act!!

Lenore K-8 School

Posted January 08, 2008
Lenore is a great school, especally with Mrs.Runyon and our new vice principle, Mr. Allen. She always is on top of things, and this school is actually getting the respect it deserves. They are both great, and I hope that they will be with us for many years to come.

Lenore K-8 School 2

Posted January 25, 2005
I have problems with my children all the time with bullys and no one seems to care. when Mr. hatfield was principal i didnt have these problems. he stayed on top of things. and i think it is just terrible that the kids have to go to that old gym for games and practice. the rats are the size of ground hogs! those kids dont get to have a good Christma program like they did at the old school, again Ronnie made all that possible. Mr. Spence, you need to worry about the welfare of the children.

Lenore K-8 School
1 Ranger Dr, Williamson, WV  25661
Last modified Lenore K-8 School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.