Williamson, WV

Posted April 07, 2010
I would never send me child to this school again by choice. Out of the three schools she has attended, this one was the worst by far. Extracurricular programs were non-existent, the staff was completely unresponsive to questions and the kids were never allowed to play on their recess. She progressed okay academically, but the rest of the experience was sub-par.

Posted December 10, 2009

Lenore K-8 School 5

Posted November 03, 2009

Lenore K-8 School 4

Posted December 17, 2008
I am new at Lenore K-8,just moved from Kermit k-8. I love and miss Kermit alot but the students and most of the staff makes me feel like I have belonged at lenore all along! But there are a few Teachers there that you may have trouble with... but rather than that I love Lenore. My grand-father is a janitor there so that alos makes me feel better! I give this school 4 Stars and that is my reason

Lenore K-8 School 5

Posted June 02, 2008
We just moved from Ohio and I am very pleased with Mrs. Runyon and the 5th grade teachers who don't let any of their students slack :) Anytime there has been a problem with students picking on my child, Mrs. Runyon has taken care of matters, asap! and has been nice and caring.... I wish the students were a little nicer and not such bully's but that has nothing to do with the school system...we'll see what the 6th grade brings whether I'll leave my child at Lenore or send them to Logan...but for now I feel Lenore has been great academic wise..

Posted February 01, 2008
I Think Very Low Of Lenore K-8. I Think It Could Be a way Better School If The Teachers and Principle Would Get More Involved And Cared More.I Think That Anytime One Of The Students Go To The Staff For A Problem, They Act Like They Don't Have Time Or Act Like They Care..I Think It's A Shame How The Staff Act!!

Lenore K-8 School 0

Posted January 08, 2008
Lenore is a great school, especally with Mrs.Runyon and our new vice principle, Mr. Allen. She always is on top of things, and this school is actually getting the respect it deserves. They are both great, and I hope that they will be with us for many years to come.

Lenore K-8 School 3

Posted September 07, 2007

Lenore K-8 School 2

Posted May 24, 2007

Lenore K-8 School 4

Posted November 04, 2006

Lenore K-8 School
1 Ranger Dr, Williamson, WV  25661
Last modified Lenore K-8 School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lenore K-8 School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top