Sacred Heart Elementary School 5

Posted July 21, 2004
Sacred Heart School is an excellent educational setting tuned to meeting all of the needs of children, emotional as well as educational, physical, and spiritual. It is an excellent program led by an extraordinary school principal, Sister Lillian Jordan

Sacred Heart Elementary School 5

Posted May 03, 2004
My daughter has been going to this school now for two years and I am impressed by the huge difference in her education compared to the public school she use to attend. I like the freedoms she receives at Sacred Heart. My other daughter will be starting Sacred Heart very soon and I look forward to watch her grow and benifit from this school as much as my other daughter.

Sacred Heart Elementary School
126 W 4th Ave, Williamson, WV  25661
Last modified Sacred Heart Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Sacred Heart Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top