Williamstown Elementary School 1

Posted April 07, 2014
I just moved to Williamstown and I am now thinking of moving after reading the comments from the people that have attended this school. They don't seem to know proper spelling and grammar. I am hesitant to send my children to this school.

Posted September 14, 2013
Williamstown Elementary is a great little school, and sits in a great little community. Our son is new this year, but he has enjoyed his class and teacher from the first day of school. If you like a small town and small school, this grade school is about as good as it gets. Very proud community and parents seem to be very involved and willing to do anything for the school. Recommend to anyone!

Posted February 07, 2010
Both my girls go to WES, That to is wear my brother and I both started and finished. We have loved the staff, and so do are kids. In our book there is no better school to teach and reach out to are family,in and out of school. Our house burnt down in oct 2009,and the school was the first to reach out and help our family get back on our feet. The Cross/Tucker Family

Williamstown Elementary School 3

Posted March 06, 2008

Posted March 04, 2005
- a former student

Posted February 16, 2005
Williamstown is an excellent area with superior schools. Great parental involvement. Caring teachers. Wonderful athletics programs. If you move to Wood County, Williamstown school is a must.

Posted December 06, 2004
- a former student
Williamstown Elemtary School is a great school in a great town. There is a very good and perfected falcality with a great admistration. If you are looking to move to Wood County for a job and you dont have a town selected, consiter Williamstown.

Williamstown Elementary School
418 Williams Ave, Williamstown, WV  26187
Last modified Williamstown Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Williamstown Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top