Bad
Good

I just moved to Williamstown and I am now thinking of moving after reading the comments from the people that have attended this school. They don't seem to know proper spelling and grammar. I am hesitant to send my children to this school.

Williamstown Elementary is a great little school, and sits in a great little community. Our son is new this year, but he has enjoyed his class and teacher from the first day of school. If you like a small town and small school, this grade school is about as good as it gets. Very proud community and parents seem to be very involved and willing to do anything for the school. Recommend to anyone!

Both my girls go to WES, That to is wear my brother and I both started and finished. We have loved the staff, and so do are kids. In our book there is no better school to teach and reach out to are family,in and out of school. Our house burnt down in oct 2009,and the school was the first to reach out and help our family get back on our feet. The Cross/Tucker Family

Last modified Williamstown Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.