Winfield Elementary School 5

Posted May 29, 2007
I moved to Winfield from Barboursville and have found that Winfield is a much better school. The teachers are more friendly, my child is learning at a much higher level, and I have found they really care about their students. I would definitely recommend this school.

Winfield Elementary School 1

Posted May 11, 2007
I was so dissatisfied at how this school was ran and with the quality of education my child was receiving that I pulled her out and transferred her out of zone. She was so far behind at the new school! It helped me realize I did the right thing. Now she is on the level in which she should be learning.

Winfield Elementary School 5

Posted February 04, 2004
The principal of Winfield Elementary, Jack Gordon, is exemplary. He has the respect of the kids, he gets involved in after-school activities, he knows the names of every student, and he has an excellent memory of the bus routes.

Winfield Elementary School
2 Wall St, Winfield, WV  25213
Last modified Winfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Winfield Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top