Winfield, WV

Posted April 19, 2010

Posted July 06, 2009
The school is very family oriented. Small town school with great teachers. My child has learned so much. I love all the staff.

Posted May 12, 2009
Eastbrook is an excellant school! I would not think of sending my boys anywhere else. The teachers are great! They care about their students and keep the parents well informed. The classes are small and the principal knows every stundent and most parents on first name basis.

Posted August 26, 2003
I am a parent and also a bus driver out of this school. I think that this school is one of the best elem. school in Putnam County if not the best. Two out of the three of my sons have gone there and my youngest will be there next year. My oldest two had Mrs. Cooper as their kindergarten teacher and I hope my youngest gets her as his teacher next year. In my mind Mrs. Cooper is the best teacher in Putnam County. In closing, if Mr. Hoffman is reading this thank you and all the staff and parents for what everyone did for Zachary.

Eastbrook Elementary School
1600 Bills Creek Rd, Winfield, WV  25213
Last modified Eastbrook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eastbrook Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top