Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

This is the kind of school you go to when you have no other choice. I saw a teacher yelling and swearing at a student. I watched one teacher belittle another in front of a bunch of little kids. I overheard a faculty meeting where students and parents alike were being made fun of by a principal. Teachers quit within a year of being hired. No one likes new ideas or new people. The elementary school is fine, but once you start getting into middle and high school, everything falls apart. I feel bad for the students who can't escape, I feel bad for the new teachers who are chased out every year, and I feel bad for the parents who have no idea what's going on. If you can go somewhere else, do it.

This is a great small school with a staff that really cares about its students. We moved my daughter here during here sophomore year and she was accepted with open arms by both students and staff. She has become very active in school activities and organizations. For a small school Albany has a large variety of school clubs and opportunities for students. As well as a staff geared toward student learning and success.

I also attened Albany High School. I was accepted with open arms in the 6th grade and graduated with honors, and then went on to UW Platteville. Be sure you read all of the reviews, you will see the overwhelming majority loves Albany Schools. It was and continues to be one of the very best schools.

Worst school in southern wisconsin. I attended school there form k-10 when my parents finally sent me to a better school in the area. Trust me, if you are not originally from the town you and your children will never be accepted. I suggest that if you move to that part of the state you consider Evansville or Brodhead high schools. Do not believe any of the other ratings because they are telling you lies and do yourself and your children a favor and don't send them to this school!

Last modified Albany High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.