Posted April 23, 2009
I think that out of the schools that my children have been to Amery has the best schools so far. And with the classes being smaller they get a lot better learning experience then they were getting in the big city schools.

Posted January 15, 2008
The principal is involved and the kids love her. The teachers are great at communicating with the parents and parents are welcome at any time. I will be sad to see my youngest moving on and into a new school!

Posted January 03, 2005
This is the 4th year that I've had a child in this school, and it's been wonderful. My children love going to school every day. I have become very involved, mostly because I feel so welcomed by the principal and all of the teachers at Lien. The children are able to participate in a wide variety of educational experiences, including field trips, 'famous' guest speakers, family fun nights, music, art, and quite a few extra-curricular activities for a town/school of this size. When I was in grade school, I hardly knew the Principal or the District Administrator. In Amery, the Principal stays very involved with the kids, and the District Administrator often eats lunch with the kids, even dressing up as the Cat in the Hat on Dr. Seuss' birthday! One of the best decisions my husband and I ever made was to move to Amery, our children benefitted the most.

Lien Elementary School