Appleton, WI

St Bernadette 0

Posted February 01, 2009
I have 3 children attending here, and out of the 4 schools they have attended, this one rates very high!! I would never think of sending them back to public again after this years experiences. They are doing the best acedemicaly than they've ever done. The teachers are incredible and the principal is outstanding!

St Bernadette 4

Posted February 22, 2006
I have had children attending St. Bernadette for 5 years (currently 3 in grades PK- 3rd). It has overall been a wonderful experience. I believe the teachers are there because they want to be and truly make an effort to combine high academics and faith. Class size is small 15-20. There is alot of opportunity for parent involvement and good communication with teachers and principal. This so far has been my only school experience, but I feel there is a high emphasis on writing skills and I have watched my two oldest children blossom. Homework is fair, not overwhelming most of the time. They have an excellent one on one reading progrmam for those in beginning grades who might be struggling.

St Bernadette