Appleton, WI

Catholic Central El 5

Posted May 26, 2011
WOW!! We've been @ "CC" for 1.5 yrs & it has been AMAZING!! I Love this place, It's home, it's community, it's welcoming, caring, FUN, Happy, Energetic, Vital, Blessed! I cannot believe how much we learn, how fast, and how far ahead of public school we are. We got caught up thanks to great teachers & volunteers and my kids are flying high! Catholic is so fun. We go on a ton of field trips. We are downtown-we just walk or bus to anywhere, bank, library, museum, Y, park, police station. We have rallies, we support charity, we welcome special needs kids, we are like the best kept secret in Appleton. I am so lucky, so blessed, so thankful for the fatalistic opportunity my kids have. Superb education, Fun-lots of fun, & Love of the Lord -Amen! Come for a visit see what an amazing place Catholic Central is. I guarantee you feel the positive energy, the hospitality, the fun and the Holy Spirit working (and playing) all around you. From, A Really Blessed mom -Becky M.

Catholic Central El 5