PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted January 09, 2014
We couldn't be more thrilled with this school. The teachers and staff are excellent and the principle is young, energetic, friendly, and responsive. Our kids have been very happy at this small, close-knit school. They love being able to get involved with sports in third and fourth grade (sometimes even younger) - an opportunity that is not available at the bigger schools. As parents, we love having the confidence of sending our kids to friends' houses and knowing the parents - being on committees and boards with them and chatting in the halls. This school has been a great blessing for our family.

Posted January 09, 2014
I would never consider sending my children to any other school. I have daily communication with their teachers and other parents. The smaller class sizes make me feel a lot more comfortable with the amount of attention they are getting. My boys love the option of sports that they can be involved in, especially at such a young age.

Posted January 09, 2014
St Paul Lutheran School was the school we chose after checking out other schools in the area. The principal was ready to answer any questions we had during our search for a school. Also, the teachers are super. They are very caring and if you have any concerns about what is going on in the classroom, they are willing to discuss it with you and are very helpful in working with the parents with any issues your child may be going thru. The mentoring program that they have where younger students are matched up with older students helps the student body to get to know everyone well. The Christian education that our child is receiving gives you peace of mind about what is being taught in the school.

Posted January 08, 2014
This school has a fantastic, highly experienced, and very compassionate staff. We have considered switching schools for convenience but haven't found any other school that we think would be as good as St. Paul. Our kids love it too.

Posted January 08, 2014
Love all of the staff here. Exactly the role models and influence I want for my children! Couldn't be more impressed with the school. It's like being part of a big family!

Posted January 08, 2014
St. Paul is an excellent school. The teachers are fantastic, loving, caring and extremely experienced. The staff goes out of their way to work with families who want to take an active role in their child's education. We love St. Paul and would never consider switching schools.

Posted January 08, 2014
Wonderful school! My children are the fourth generation from my family attending St. Paul. Smaller sized classes allow for more one on one instruction. My children's academics are leaps and bounds ahead of children their same age attending public school. Many extra curricular activities are offered, even down to the kindergarten level! This school is one of the best-kept secrets in all of Appleton. The addition of religion to a child's education makes all the difference. Concern about my little ones being exposed to inappropriate ideas from classmates or teachers is nearly non-existent. You will not be disappointed!

Posted January 08, 2014
All three of my children have gone to St. Paul. My oldest is now in high school at Fox Valley Lutheran and is at the top of her class. I would challenge anyone to find a better place to educate their child. The small classroom setting and individualized attention make for a great learning experience. Add in the Christ centered atmosphere and caring staff and you have a winner. No school is perfect but St. Paul's comes close.

St Paul Lutheran School 1

Posted September 30, 2013
Third graders are given first grade homework and they discriminate terrible experience staff is also very unorganised

St Paul Lutheran School 4

Posted July 22, 2011
St. Paul is a small Lutheran school that really is more like a family. Everyone is close and for the most part the kids are very well behaved and respectful of adults and each other. I give it 4 stars only because they struggle financially somewhat and aren't always able to offer the better technology or programs that other schools do.

St Paul Lutheran School
225 East Harris Street, Appleton, WI  54911
Last modified St Paul Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8