Fox Valley Lutheran High School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Great Christian Education

Fox Valley Lutheran High School 0

Posted March 21, 2009
My son is a Sophmore at FVL, it is an excellent school. He has always been very comfortable there and has received an excellent education. My youngest son will be going there in 2 years.

Posted January 15, 2009
My daughter is a senior their and has excelled! She has been courted by many of the top colleges, too many to list. Very worth while.

Posted January 22, 2008
Outsatanding Christian school with state-of-the-art facilities and dedicated teachers. My children have been well prepared for college. Outstanding opportunities for the arts and athletic excellence.

Posted April 19, 2005
- a former student
I received a tremedous education at FVL. The teachers were wonderful Chritain role models. If I have the opertunity, my children will definately attend FVL!

Fox Valley Lutheran High School
5300 N Meade St, Appleton, WI  54913
Last modified Fox Valley Lutheran High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Fox Valley Lutheran High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top