Public charter
Appleton, WI

Appleton Career Academy 3

Posted March 13, 2015
I attended this school my freshman and sophomore year. I was a motivated student with a good work ethic before attending but due to the easy assignments and being on the teachers good side I was able to get away with okay projects. They also gave you to long of a time frame for assignments and projects making it an prime candidate for slackers but a few changed due the small learning environment. I always felt I was put in groups and was always stuck doing all of the work. Although, I don't believe I received a great education through the ACA but the teachers and most of the students body is very caring and accepting. The teachers do know everyone by name and tries to get to know every students strengths and weaknesses, helping their students work towards their goals.

Appleton Career Academy 5

Posted April 18, 2011
Awesome school with teachers who truly care about you. i was a part of the first graduating class to be a part of the Appleton Career Academy for all 3 years and can say that it was the best decision i have made. The incorporation of real life, hands on application of the classroom material made everything i learned that much more relevant. I would recommend this school to anyone who cares about their education and its relevance to the future.

Appleton Career Academy 4

Posted April 09, 2010

Appleton Career Academy
5000 North Ballard Road, Appleton, WI  54913
Last modified Appleton Career Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Appleton Career Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top