Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Awesome school and teachers who are easy to approach with questions. Really awesome history with the building. The principal (Greg Hartjes) has done a lot for the school since taking the job. The parking lot for students is a good 5-minute walk away, but at least it's free for students to use unlike all the other schools in the area which do have onsite lots, but a student at those schools can pay a good $100 per year to utilize said parking lot.

Fabulous teachers who are very focused on literacy and helping students move forward from their current abilities.

This school has a rich history and has some of the best teachers in the district. You have a seen of pride being here.

graduated long ago, but the teachers were great then - I hope they still are today. Surrounded by hard working families, it was expected that students would put in effort. Any failings in this regard were mine, not the fault of the teacher.

I graduated from West and enjoyed all of my high school years. It always had a positive atmosphere with lots of activities/clubs/sports to be a part of. When I got to college I learned quickly how fortunate I was to have the teachers I did in high school, not to mention how well the school is known by others in the state. All of my high school teachers were professional, easy to approach, and took whatever time needed to give extra instruction. I was a pretty average student in school and am always disappointed when I read comments that blame teachers for their learning experience. As a student you are responsible for the amount of time and effort you put into your education. I had absolutely wonderful caring teachers that were there for me if I needed them, but I ended up as an average student because of the choices I made, the amount of effort I gave. West is a diverse school with a long history of excellence. I am proud to say my children attend West High School.

Last modified West High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.