Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted December 14, 2015
Mrs. Quasius is one of my most favorite teachers, she have passion for teaching and true love for children.

Develops respect: Agree

Posted December 14, 2015
This school does a great job of supporting respectful behavior. It is also a SAGE school which I love.

Develops empathy: Agree

Posted December 14, 2015
Yes, Mr. Knudsen addresses situation where these virtues are not being demonstrated and kids discuss behaviors and modifications are made.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted December 14, 2015
Lincoln has a motto called W.A.L.K. and it's all about treating people respectfully and following the Golden Rule. Good behavior is rewarded.

Lincoln Elementary School 5

Posted December 14, 2015
Excellent principle, Mr. McClone who encourages positive behavior. The whole school reflects this and I wouldn't want my son anywhere else.

Lincoln Elementary School 1

Posted March 23, 2010
Lincoln is not a place I wish I had ever sent my children. There is a new principal who is doing good things with the kids- but he needs to make the time for the parents- my husband and I can never talk without being interrupted. I really think and now realize he just blows us both off with alot of excuses and does not realize we are smart enough to figure it out- he really does not want to hear about any problems- and there are many at Lincoln- yes there are problems everywhere but it is bad here. My 1 child is done this year and thats it- many of the teachers are good but he is allowing bad things to go on and does not seem to care- We thought he was really different- don't let it fool you.

Lincoln Elementary School 4

Posted July 07, 2009
I feel that Lincoln is a good school in many ways- You love it and hate it- the teachers for the most part do care- I do feel more effort could be put into field trips- that is the staff. There is bullying , however that you will find everywhere- it what they do with it to help- you have to stay on top of it as the parent-it will happen anywhere. It is a very diverse school and I feel that is a benefit to all kids to learn and experience at a young age- to learn how to get along and understand all cultures.

Lincoln Elementary School 4

Posted April 30, 2009
Our child attends Kindergarten at Lincoln, and we have been pleasantly surprised. We love the small class sizes, the emphasis on literacy and math, and the wonderful staff. Our child has grown leaps and bounds with all the one-on-one attention he gets from his teacher and specialists in the building. The prinicpal and the teacher have been extremely supportive of our child and all the children at Lincoln. If you are considering Lincoln elementary, go and observe and you will be impressed!

Lincoln Elementary School 2

Posted June 27, 2007
Lincoln is one of the worst. i agree that there is a lot of bulling on the playground, and that can only be controled by a carring Staff!!

Lincoln Elementary School 1

Posted May 01, 2006
Lincoln Elementary school has been one of the worst schools my child has attended. My child had transferred from another school and has lost academic skills attending Lincoln rather than gaining. Also, as a concerned parent, I have seen bullying outside in the playground and no one seems to care. My child has also been bullied at school, to the point where he no longer wants to attend school. I can't blame the children but I believe the adults should have control of the situation. The teachers and the staff don't seem to really care. My child used to love school but has lost confidence. Next year my child well definitely attend a different school.

1000 North Mason Street, Appleton, WI  54914
Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.