Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

Lincoln has a motto called W.A.L.K. and it's all about treating people respectfully and following the Golden Rule. Good behavior is rewarded.

Excellent principle, Mr. McClone who encourages positive behavior. The whole school reflects this and I wouldn't want my son anywhere else.

Lincoln is not a place I wish I had ever sent my children. There is a new principal who is doing good things with the kids- but he needs to make the time for the parents- my husband and I can never talk without being interrupted. I really think and now realize he just blows us both off with alot of excuses and does not realize we are smart enough to figure it out- he really does not want to hear about any problems- and there are many at Lincoln- yes there are problems everywhere but it is bad here. My 1 child is done this year and thats it- many of the teachers are good but he is allowing bad things to go on and does not seem to care- We thought he was really different- don't let it fool you.

I feel that Lincoln is a good school in many ways- You love it and hate it- the teachers for the most part do care- I do feel more effort could be put into field trips- that is the staff. There is bullying , however that you will find everywhere- it what they do with it to help- you have to stay on top of it as the parent-it will happen anywhere. It is a very diverse school and I feel that is a benefit to all kids to learn and experience at a young age- to learn how to get along and understand all cultures.

Our child attends Kindergarten at Lincoln, and we have been pleasantly surprised. We love the small class sizes, the emphasis on literacy and math, and the wonderful staff. Our child has grown leaps and bounds with all the one-on-one attention he gets from his teacher and specialists in the building. The prinicpal and the teacher have been extremely supportive of our child and all the children at Lincoln. If you are considering Lincoln elementary, go and observe and you will be impressed!

Lincoln is one of the worst. i agree that there is a lot of bulling on the playground, and that can only be controled by a carring Staff!!

Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.