Appleton, WI

Posted December 10, 2009
All schools have their good teachers and faculty, but what sets this school apart from the others is that it has a staff that cares about their students' education as much as you and other parents do. I attended this school in 96 and grad. in 2000 and my nephew followed a couple years later. We both played sports and our parents participated in school functions. All of the athletics programs and extra curricula's, especially football (my favorite), have some of the best coaches and mentors in the state. North also offers AP classes as well as Special Needs classes for students. High School should be a good growing and memorable experience for teenagers and I feel that Appleton North can offer that opportunity to your son or daughter. Go North!!!

Posted June 27, 2008
Although discipline could improve, Appleton North High School has the best quality of education through teachers and curriculum - in the Fox Valley.

North High School 1

Posted January 03, 2005

Posted November 25, 2004
Appleton North High School is a high Quality school. It is a diverse school it has the most percent of different cultures than any other school in the area. It is an excellent place to go to school for us kids to learn. I wouldn't want to go to any other high school in the State.

Posted September 12, 2004
- a former student
Appleton North High School is an amazing place of learning, growing, and academic achievement.

North High School 4

Posted July 30, 2004
- a former student
As a former student, who had the option to go to any high school she wished, I chose Appleton North & I was pleased with the results. I made connections with my teachers & they connected with me. They put forth the effort to help me & other students; they truly cared about our success. They were there to help you out but they didn't hold your hand. A part of the growing up process is learning to do things on your own & they made sure you learned, but they never let you fail. They prepare you for the road ahead. The programs that school has to offer is amazing & by getting involved you learn a lot about yourself & others. You were put into situations to work as a team & reach a common goal. My time there was well spent & I wouldn't have it otherwise.

North High School 1

Posted May 06, 2004
A new shool that is beset by a total lack of management skills. No one seems to be in charge. A school that fails many of its noncollege bound students, staff is allowed to run rampant with no clear goals or guidelines in dealing with students on a one to one basis. One of the most glaring examples of passing the buck around, the buck stops nowhere. A school staff that tries to be everything to everybody and winds up being nothing to everyone. Go to Appleton East/West Xavier or Fox Valley Lutheran HS instead.

North High School
5000 N Ballard Rd, Appleton, WI  54913
Last modified North High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top