Appleton, WI

Posted October 18, 2013
My daughter is in kindergarten this year. Yeah she is loving it. Thank you for making her day so enjoyable. She is learning with fun.

Houdini Elementary School 0

Posted November 03, 2007
I loved this school. Before coming to this school I had gone to two other oublic schools and I always felt lost when it came to learning and then I went to this school and everything changed for me. My teachers were great and did what they could to help me. I truley feel they gave it their all! Thank You!

Posted January 13, 2006
I really love what the teachers have done with our son so far this year. He has made amazing strides and has learned so much. I think that the teachers and all the staff are just so wonderful, even the guards outside care so much about making it a safe place to attend. Thanks

Posted April 21, 2005
- a former student
It its the best school in the history of schools in this city, or even the state. Although the Student per teacher ratio is 17.6, the teachers do an excellent job. (especcially the teacher in room 206!)

Posted April 21, 2005
- a former student
The best school in the history of forever!

Houdini Elementary School
2305 W Capitol Dr, Appleton, WI  54914
Last modified Houdini Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Houdini Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top