Bayfield Elementary School 5

Posted May 23, 2011
I was a little skeptical about Bayfield Elementary because of all the "talk" but I have been so pleased with the school. My son is finishing up his Kindergarten year and LOVES his school. We moved in the middle of the school year to Bayfield, and to be perfectly honest I feel that Bayfield offers more educationally than his previous school. His Teacher is amazing, everyone is so friendly and his school work keeps him challenged but is still fun. I am so happy with my choice!

Bayfield Elementary School
300 N 4th St, Bayfield, WI  54814
Last modified Bayfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bayfield Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top