Bad
Good

Posted April 23, 2015
I am actually a student here so please here me out. I've been here 7 & 8 grade my younger sister has been here 6-7 & my elder sister was here for 6-8 as well. My teacher are great &everyone is normally nice. There are a few people here & there who 'play' around to an extreme point & some very irksome people too, but don't let that stop you. It's a great school & the teachers are always helpful. There's this teacher, Mr. Stibbe he's an 8 grade LA teacher right now & he's obsessed with Shakespeare & he's super funny, an very interesting teacher, he also does theater at the high school (BMHS). Mrs. Philips is our art teacher at the moment, she's young, spunky & full of energy, a really great teacher to hang out with. Mr. Slusser is hilarious, always joking around and messing with people, he's super nice & funny though an amazing teacher too. Mrs. Duzinske, she's an 8 grade math teacher, she's funny & really good at explaining, just great at her job, she is a little tough on us, but for the best of course. Our lunch ladies/guys are very nice & friendly too, as well as our janitors and security personal.

Posted November 26, 2011
We've had three children at Aldrich and a fourth on the way. We've been very pleased with the school, staff and opportunities for the children. We're a household that prefers diversity in education and our kids personal development. They have each excelled in their education. Our opinion, you get back what you put into it and Aldrich has been very good for our kids.

Posted September 23, 2010
My daughter is a 7th grader this year. She really enjoys the after school activities the school has to offer. She thinks the new principal is great

Posted August 13, 2009
aldrich is a great scool im going to be a 7th grader this year last year was amzaing i cant wait to see what happens this year aldrich rocks.

Posted January 13, 2009
Aldrich Middle School is a great school. The Principal is a very good leader for this school. As a parent I really appreciate all the help I have received from the Pricipal, teachers, and staff.

Posted April 07, 2006
The teaching staff has been amazing with my 6th grader. He has some learning difficulties, but not really a specific learning dissability. His teachers have taken him under their wings and really helped him blossom as a student. They have helped him focus, organize and become interested in school again. His love of reading has finally taken off. He enjoys books now. They have all spent so much of their own time helping him. I am very impressed with the teaching staff, and grateful for turning my sons learning experience into a positive one. The Music program is wonderful. Information to parents is good. The sports programs are very good.Overall I think the school rates for us a B.

1859 Northgate Drive, Beloit, WI  53511
Last modified Aldrich Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.