Beloit, WI

Posted November 26, 2011
We've had three children at Aldrich and a fourth on the way. We've been very pleased with the school, staff and opportunities for the children. We're a household that prefers diversity in education and our kids personal development. They have each excelled in their education. Our opinion, you get back what you put into it and Aldrich has been very good for our kids.

Posted September 23, 2010
My daughter is a 7th grader this year. She really enjoys the after school activities the school has to offer. She thinks the new principal is great

Aldrich Middle School 5

Posted September 02, 2009

Aldrich Middle School 0

Posted August 13, 2009
aldrich is a great scool im going to be a 7th grader this year last year was amzaing i cant wait to see what happens this year aldrich rocks.

Aldrich Middle School 0

Posted January 13, 2009
Aldrich Middle School is a great school. The Principal is a very good leader for this school. As a parent I really appreciate all the help I have received from the Pricipal, teachers, and staff.

Aldrich Middle School 5

Posted January 04, 2008

Posted April 07, 2006
The teaching staff has been amazing with my 6th grader. He has some learning difficulties, but not really a specific learning dissability. His teachers have taken him under their wings and really helped him blossom as a student. They have helped him focus, organize and become interested in school again. His love of reading has finally taken off. He enjoys books now. They have all spent so much of their own time helping him. I am very impressed with the teaching staff, and grateful for turning my sons learning experience into a positive one. The Music program is wonderful. Information to parents is good. The sports programs are very good.Overall I think the school rates for us a B.

Aldrich Middle School
1859 Northgate Drive, Beloit, WI  53511
Last modified Aldrich Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Aldrich Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top