Bad
Good

I am actually a student here so please here me out. I've been here 7 & 8 grade my younger sister has been here 6-7 & my elder sister was here for 6-8 as well. My teacher are great &everyone is normally nice. There are a few people here & there who 'play' around to an extreme point & some very irksome people too, but don't let that stop you. It's a great school & the teachers are always helpful. There's this teacher, Mr. Stibbe he's an 8 grade LA teacher right now & he's obsessed with Shakespeare & he's super funny, an very interesting teacher, he also does theater at the high school (BMHS). Mrs. Philips is our art teacher at the moment, she's young, spunky & full of energy, a really great teacher to hang out with. Mr. Slusser is hilarious, always joking around and messing with people, he's super nice & funny though an amazing teacher too. Mrs. Duzinske, she's an 8 grade math teacher, she's funny & really good at explaining, just great at her job, she is a little tough on us, but for the best of course. Our lunch ladies/guys are very nice & friendly too, as well as our janitors and security personal.

We've had three children at Aldrich and a fourth on the way. We've been very pleased with the school, staff and opportunities for the children. We're a household that prefers diversity in education and our kids personal development. They have each excelled in their education. Our opinion, you get back what you put into it and Aldrich has been very good for our kids.

My daughter is a 7th grader this year. She really enjoys the after school activities the school has to offer. She thinks the new principal is great

aldrich is a great scool im going to be a 7th grader this year last year was amzaing i cant wait to see what happens this year aldrich rocks.

Aldrich Middle School is a great school. The Principal is a very good leader for this school. As a parent I really appreciate all the help I have received from the Pricipal, teachers, and staff.

Last modified Aldrich Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.