Burdge Elementary School 5

Posted December 20, 2012
My son attends 4th grade, he is happy at school, very often says how loves going to school. His teacher is fair, when ever he doesn't complete his homework, she will make sure, I know it. Which I appreciate. The problem is, kids do as they please at school, and very often parents "don't want to see" or pretend they don't. Kids demonstrates at school, only what they are thought at home. If teachers don't correct kids now, later will be somebody else, because parents don't want to work on it. Thanks Mrs Prado.

Burdge Elementary School 1

Posted November 18, 2011
my childs teacher is very rude and belittles the child on a daily basis's and I'm not getting any where trying to solve the problems even with the principals help really thinking about pulling my child from this school

Burdge Elementary School 0

Posted October 22, 2009
burdge school is great because it helps all kids

Burdge Elementary School 5

Posted September 16, 2009
Every single one of my children attended Burdge and loved it now my grand child goes there and she loves it too. They always consider the whole child including the family.

Burdge Elementary School
321 Olympian Blvd, Beloit, WI  53511
(608) 361-2005
Last modified Burdge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 4-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Burdge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top