Posted May 12, 2013
We have found this school very helpful to our children's education. We are thankful for the willingness of the teachers to work with our children. We very much appreciate the Biblical aspect of the education. We would recommend this school to anyone!

Posted May 09, 2013
I'm a grandma of a fourth grader and I've never walked into a school where you see the older students helping younger kids get their coats on or let them go first. This school has a true Christian spirit and will not allow unruly students to take over classrooms. They work with the children to bring out the best in each one, ALL while showing God's love and nurture. I've never seen any child belittled or talked disrespectfully to. I thank God that they are the vehicle and help in bringing up children who are truthful, respectful, confident in themselves and most of all loving to others.

Rock County Christian School 1

Posted April 28, 2013
There are teachers at this school that are Christians and teachers and staff that say they are Christians. But the over all values of this school are lower than the public schools when it comes to kindness and caring for students who need it most. I pray that someday they will stop patting themselves on the back and really, really see how mean spirited they are! The school is losing students and somehow they refuse to see why.

Rock County Christian School 1

Posted January 30, 2013
Many of the staff are christians.They use a christian curuculum. But if your child is not a 'cookie cutter' person they WILL throw them out. They do lie about this. I'm sure of it because they lied to me, twice, and I wont send children to a school I can't trust.

Posted April 19, 2010
I am a christian parent who currently has a student in the fourth grade and loves this school, not only do they encourage their students to strive for excellence spiritually as well as academically, they incorporate a biblical cirriculum as well. Administration to the faculty, they know what they are doing it is nice to actually get quality education for once, although it does cost more than a public school you definitely get what you are paying for. Plus all grades scores, the schools offer are at least one to two years above the national average and if that doesnt grab your attention...how about this the graduation rate is 99% the only reason it isnt 100% is because the 1% moves or transfers to other schools. 80% of those HS graduates go on to higher learning the other graduates enlist in the military.

Rock County Christian School 0

Posted April 14, 2010
Strong teacher involvement with great relationships with parents and their students. Couldn't ask for a better school.

Rock County Christian School 0

Posted April 11, 2010
RCCS is an excellent alternative to secular education. The administration constantly reviews the schools academic, spiritual and social well being striving to be the private school of choice. The school tries to keep tuition down while maintaining a quality staff by involving parents and friends to be involved in maintaing the physical structure of both campuses where their professional skills are needed most along with a variety of fund raisers to fit each individual talents.

Posted April 08, 2010
Excellent school! We have had 3 or our children graduate from RCCS and all have done very well at the next level. Quality teachers, challenging curriculum, and a strong emphasis on spiritual formation.

Posted April 08, 2010
Rock County Christian School was just what we had been looking for. Our three sons had previously been homeschooled and we wanted a small school with caring staff members who would extend the values that we taught at home into the classroom. We found that at RCCS. The academics are challenging, sports are competitive and the Christian atmosphere has been wonderful. Check out RCCS. I don't think you will be disappointed!

Posted March 13, 2010
Rock County Christian School has been a part of our family for the past 9 years. We have found the academics to be outstanding, the family atmosphere to be an incredible blessing and the Christian character and leadership to be top notch. I would highly recommend RCCS to every Christian family! The mission statement states that the school will partner with families and churches to equip students to THRIVE, and I am thankful for how well they live up to this!

Rock County Christian School
916 Bushnell Street, Beloit, WI  53511
Last modified Rock County Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Rock County Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top