Bad
Good

I am posting this with the hope that you will use your BETTER judgement and remove the negative 'pop-up' tab that appears when you click on Boscobel Elementary School on any Google map. It is our belief, this negative posting was placed by an administrator or past school board member. Thank you, district tax payer and parent, Roger Knoble.

Boscobel Elementary School has been an excellent school for my two children. Throughout their years at BES, all of their teachers have pushed them to excel. This has been done in a kind, caring, nurturing way. The hands-on approach to learning has been something I ve especially liked about BES. Students are actively involved in their learning through activities and projects. The school forest and special annual events add to the well-rounded education my children are receiving at Boscobel Elementary.

I can't say enough about this school! Two of our four children attend this public school where teachers and staff are caring, supportive and strive to educate children in a caring and encouraging environment. I do not know the "anonymous parent" who submitted the bullying response, but I have not found that to be true at all. This school has won awards as a School of Promise many times. I know that bullying is not encouraged as there are assemblies and teaching on how bullying is mean and will not be tolerated. I also volunteer at this school as a parent and find that students are generally respectful of not only each other but of adults as well.

I had three children go through Boscobel Elementary school. This in my opinion is a very caring environment. The staff that works here is very encouraging, and caring. I have seen teachers give hugs and encouraging words to many students. The review I read about "bulling" is not true. They have implemented a Bulling teaching and encourage filling buckets rather than taking from them. I would recommend this elementary school to anyone moving into this area.

I have had 4 children who have attend Boscobel Elementary School ... All 4 children attended college and now are in graduate school or working in their professions. Their guidance came from this school's ability to educate and prepare children. The staff of this school cares about their students and works hard to meet the needs of all students. I from all the parents I have been in contact with over the years, never have I heard any negative comments in regard to Boscobel Elementary School.

Overall I love this school and so do my children. I have only come across very few teachers who are not willing to go the extra mile to help my children when they need it. Most of the teachers are very caring and willing to spend their extra time providing support to the children. I see another review said that the school is "sexually orientated" and "encourages bullying". This is simply not true. There is currently a bullying program in place to prevent bullying, and I have personally seen teachers and the principal deal with bullying situations. As for the sexual issues, I have not seen any in the elementary or the high school, however have had concern about the enforcement of the dress code...as I have seen girls in extremely inappropriate clothing-more of a parent issue if you ask me though. Great school! Especially compared to others in the area!

Gret kids, great teachers!

Last modified Boscobel Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.