Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted September 22, 2015
This is an academically rigorous school and, therefore, has done an excellent job of preparing my child for college!

Posted September 24, 2011
I'm currently a juinior here and I'm really glad this is the school that I attend. Academically, this school is amazing, the teachers can be tough at times, but they really push you to do your best. There is a wide range of classes to take in all subjects and levels. The arts program is really great, although I'm not an artistic person I like to take art classes and see the musical every year. The sports here are really good as well. I'm on the dance team and we got fifth place in the Midwest and got to go to Disney World! Overall just a fabulous school that is making me feel very prepared for college.

Posted April 11, 2011
Brookfield Central is truly a phenomenal public school; I'm extremely appreciative of the opportunities I had while attending. I really began to realize this once I reached college at the University of Minnesota after comparing the preparation I received in comparison to many other students. If students are willing to put in the work, they will succeed, without a doubt. Other than the semester when I took 24 credits, my first two years of college seemed easier than my junior/senior years of high school; I still have to work hard, but I am so confident in the work that I do. And having both a G&T sibling and a sibling with an IEP, I've seen the great caliber of work dedicated to students at levels across the board. Also, coming from a student who was either involved or had friends involved in other programs, the non-academic opportunities are excellent; whether students are interested in the music departments, theater, visual arts, journalism, athletics, community service, etc... just about every program seems top notch. If students want to apply themselves, they will find great opportunities and successes at Central.

Posted April 24, 2010
This is an excellent school. There are so many bright students and teachers here. Everyone should consider taking advantage of the school's summer foreign exchange trip opportunities. It was really an amazing experience when i went to Germany over the summer.

Brookfield Central High School

Posted January 15, 2009
I'm really happy I went through the Elmbrook District. My first year of college was much easier than my last two years of high school and it's because the academics are so rigorous.

Posted August 14, 2008
This school is fantastic. The teaches, curriculm, students are all wonderful. I just graduated from Central and college feels easier than my junior and senior years. Also the sport teams are way better than that other high school in brookfield

Posted March 22, 2007
I am a senior meteorology major at Valparaiso University heading to graduate school. My senior year at Central was more rigorous than the first two years of college. If you want your child to be prepared for college better than anyone else Elmbrook schools are the answer.

Posted October 29, 2005
Great school. Lot of focus on academics. Excellent counsellors for higher education planning assistance. Active PTA.

Brookfield Central High School
16900 W Gebhardt Rd, Brookfield, WI  53005
Last modified Brookfield Central High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.