Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I can not say enough wonderful things about Burleigh and the teachers! I have 2 children who attend. One of my children has special needs and during the evaluation process the teachers and administration were wonderful. They went above and beyond to make sure my child received the absolute best, most accurate diagnosis and implemented a support plan that has made my child more successful and confident. I understand there is some concerns regarding the new principal at this school, but I have not experienced any negative interactions with her. I have had to discuss concerns with her twice over the last 18-months (one bully incident involving 1 of my children being harassed by another child and one concern about teacher placement) and both times my concerns were handled immediately and with good communication/follow up. This is a wonderful school with high parent involvement and staff who truly care about the kids! Burleigh Proud!

All this school cares about is test scores if your child is below average they don't want you. They sent home racially offensive assignments and used physically restraint without parent permission. The staff says the right thing to the parents but there behavior says they don't really care.

We recently moved to the area and could not be more pleased with the administrative staff and teachers at this school. Every interaction we have had at this school is outstanding. My son loves going to school everyday.

My 6 years old son attends Burleigh School and I'm very happy with all the good work they are making with my kid. He started reading very good and before he is 6. He is getting smarter day-after-day. The school has a very good program and keep you informed about my son's improvement all the time. It's very good when you can go to yor regular job and be sure your son will be ok during the day and will be learning something knew all the time.

Last modified Burleigh Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.