Posted July 21, 2014
Wi Hills is the best school I have ever worked at. The students are appreciative and care about learning. The parents support their children's education in every way they can. The administration is incredible!! I have never seen such supportive, positive leadership in a school district. The students in the music program are truely amazing!

Posted July 26, 2013
My school is the best their is. When you go to sixth grade, be sure to get the Gamma house because the teachers there are awesome. They give you many opportunities. I also like how the teachers treat you. They treat you with respect and know what you are capable of.

Posted October 31, 2011
Wisconsin Middle School Teachers and Staff is doing an AWSOME job with my daughter. I couldn't be happier with her teachers. My daughter has made some beautiful things at that school and actually won 2 place in the whole state. My daughters' academic skills are really good. I can't thank the teachers enough who work with her...They are doing such a wonderful job. Keep up the wonderful work :)

Wisconsin Hills Middle School 4

Posted April 28, 2010
Great school...We all can find room for improvement. Elmbrook seems to find ways to do that. Guidance counselor fantastic. Extra activities exceptional. Food Service excellent. Don't like early releases.

Wisconsin Hills Middle School 2

Posted March 09, 2010
Coming from a local elementary with a family-like atmosphere, I was very disappointed when we moved up to WHMS. I never see the principal, and rarely have any interaction with my child's teachers - they do not answer phone calls or emails with any type of urgency. When emailing a teacher to get extra assistance for my child, it took him 10 days to respond, with no apology for the delay. WHMS offers monthly Principal Chats - which in itself is a great thing, however it is offered in the middle of the morning. I called the office to see if the Principal's Chat could be moved to late afternoon or evenings to accomodate working parents, I was told they were 'always' held during the morning. No attempt was made to compromise.

Posted September 13, 2009
this school is amazing the teachers are very nice, it is organized! there is about 900 students, the 300 in each grade and there is Alpha house with one set of teachers, Beta house with another set of teachers and Gamma house with another set of teachers! Then in gym and electives anyone in your grade can be in your class. you are requiered to take band, orcestra or chior in 6th grade! it is very nice you also have 30 minutes for lunch and you can even go outside if you choose and you have 4 minutes to get from class to class. all of your classes are in one hallway!

Posted March 03, 2009
I am very impressed with the school and i feel if anybody wants to go to a excellent and educational school Wisconsin Hills Middle School would be a perfect choice

Wisconsin Hills Middle School 4

Posted August 31, 2008
I love wisconsin hills! mostly all of the teachers are amazing! the classrooms and hallways are nice and never too crowded. We love it there (:

Posted May 12, 2008

Posted January 14, 2008

Wisconsin Hills Middle School
18700 W Wisconsin Ave, Brookfield, WI  53045
Last modified Wisconsin Hills Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wisconsin Hills Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top