Brookfield, WI

Posted October 22, 2014
I have sent five children to the school and had many years experience at all levels. Results exceeded expectations time and time again. My children were so well prepared by wonderful, caring and excellent teachers. Great experiences in sports and clubs! What a great learning atmosphere. Nothing I have done for my children can match the education I gave them by sending them to BA. I will tell anyone who asks that I gave my children their inheritance by paying this tuition (which is the lowest around, shocking lower than what I experienced outside this area).

Posted September 19, 2014
We've been very happy with our daughter's education. We feel that she is building a solid foundation of math, spelling, history, and science that will allow her to grow and develop into different areas as she ages. We've had positive interactions with the head of the school as well as each of her individual teachers. They are invested in their students and genuinely care about their well-being. Obviously, the school is expensive, but we feel as though it has been worthwhile investment into our daughter as she discovers joy in learning.

Posted August 19, 2014
Some teachers discriminate and if you get bullied they will deliberately build a case against the student and manipulate their grades even if it destroys the child's self esteem and happiness. They are extremely arrogant. Very concerned about the rigid grading system that seems to highlight memorizing math steps rather than understanding and applying key concepts. Makes me wonder whether the teachers fully understand the Singapore math concepts themselves. Definitely an overrated institution where the caliber of teacher does not match the high tuition fee. Teachers PLEASE STOP THE BULLYING!

Posted August 19, 2014
Do not send your child to BA if he/she is gifted and extremely advanced. Most BA teachers have no clue how to accommodate someone who is very advanced and neglects them. The kid ends up picking up bad habits and sitting around doing nothing. Such a waste of money. The environment is extremely arrogant. Teachers and head believe in labeling students with mean labels.

Posted April 02, 2014
The school does not offer a rich variety of subject matter particularly in the arts. There are no musical ensembles besides choir which greatly lacks. The school is also not entirely up to par with the caliber of its teachers when you compare them to the price you pay for tuition. Couple these things with an environment complacent of students getting bullied and a very arrogant overall atmosphere and you've got a very overrated institution.

Brookfield Academy 3

Posted January 20, 2014
Caliber of teacher not up to par with the tuition amount. Lacking in math, science, and technology education.

Posted May 15, 2013
We started our oldest child in 6 th grade, and have been completely happy with our decision! This school has gone above and beyond to not only provide an excellent education, but also assisting parents in guiding the students in character and truth. It's amazing to watch our son striving to be like his peers- smart, hard- working, dedicated! I highly recommend attending an open house or contacting admissions to schedule a tour. You will be treated with kindness and respect! The teachers and staff are 100% committed to all students! The big picture for us is also when you see where these students end up after BA; impressive colleges and scholarships for most grads. This is why we know this is the right place for our children!

Posted February 26, 2013
Watch out for bullying and cliques! Many parents are also teachers so it is very difficult to get an unbiased opinion.

Brookfield Academy 1