PK-8|Private

Bad
Good
1 OVERALL RATING

This is an awesome school. I transferred my children to this school 4 years ago, and I have been thoroughly impressed with the dedication of the teachers, the quality of the curriculum, and the wonderful Christian education these kids are receiving. They have great facilities and athletic programs as well. I know my kids are going to come out of this school very well-rounded, well-educated and well-prepared for high school.

Although we scopped out other preschools before coming to a decision on coming here. My husband and I had known alot of parents who were searching for just the right preschool too. When my husband and I came upon this one, although there is nothing really out of the ordinary, we really liked it. We set a date and met with some of the faculty. After that day, we loved that school. We notified our friends and they checked it out too. We transported 13 kids to this preschool. This was truly the best fit for my daughter and I will send my other kids here too.

Last modified First Immanuel Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8