Cedarburg, WI
Before care: Yes

First Immanuel Lutheran School 5

Posted June 11, 2010
This is an awesome school. I transferred my children to this school 4 years ago, and I have been thoroughly impressed with the dedication of the teachers, the quality of the curriculum, and the wonderful Christian education these kids are receiving. They have great facilities and athletic programs as well. I know my kids are going to come out of this school very well-rounded, well-educated and well-prepared for high school.

First Immanuel Lutheran School 0

Posted December 10, 2008
Although we scopped out other preschools before coming to a decision on coming here. My husband and I had known alot of parents who were searching for just the right preschool too. When my husband and I came upon this one, although there is nothing really out of the ordinary, we really liked it. We set a date and met with some of the faculty. After that day, we loved that school. We notified our friends and they checked it out too. We transported 13 kids to this preschool. This was truly the best fit for my daughter and I will send my other kids here too.

First Immanuel Lutheran School
W67N622 Evergreen Blvd, Cedarburg, WI  53012
Last modified First Immanuel Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
First Immanuel Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top