Bad
Good

I love it here, and all my teachers are really nice and show genuine concern for students' well-being and personal growth. In addition, school events are always a lot of fun and I enjoy the clubs and sports that are offered.

I attended Webster from 2004-2007 all and all I am happy with my time there, Minus 8th grade that wasn't a happy year. The reason 8th grade was bad was the 8th grade special ed teacher I had who would yell non stop and intimidate me to the point where I didn't look forward to coming to school every day, I was basically bullied by a teacher. It go so bad, that when I started high school, I treated my new special ed teacher with no respect. Fourtunatly that 8th grade teacher is no longer at webster

Way to many kids for this school to handle. Students have no repect for others or teachers and are very spoiled.

i am a sixth grade student and usually it is very hard to get used to new schools for me. the teachers are great, as they understand what we need. they made us feel at home when we go to school. the lunches are the best, which for us doesn't really happen that often.

Last modified Webster Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.