Bad
Good

All of my kids went to this school and our experience was great. They had enrichment opportunities for my three oldest. They could be pulled out of the classroom and work on harder topics. The teachers were great and my youngest son is having a great experience as a special needs child.

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

Teachers will have talks with the students and they figure it out together.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The character concept this school has is amazing. Each month they focus on a different value.

We recently moved to Cedarburg from a high performing school district. We were nervous, but saw right away that our fears were unfounded. Westlawn school did an amazing job helping our 5th grade daughter acclimate. Her teacher is top notch. She has innovative ideas, exceptional follow through and outstanding home/school communication. The principal is warm, welcoming and hands-on. One of the most impressive aspects of this school is the Character Education. Westlawn was nationally recognized for their attention to this incredibly important part of educating the whole-child. In a day and age of fast paced, high stakes testing, sometimes character education is overlooked. Well not at Westlawn. Thanks to Ms. Emmer, Dr. Sanders and all the staff at Westlawn for a wonderful experience!

WORT SCHOOL EVER i wish i never went there as a kid, if you have a special needs kid DONT SEND THEM THERE the system is awful.

My daughter spends most of her time at her mother's, therefore, I see very little notices that are sent home with her and her mother is uncooperative when it comes to informing me of events. I have spoke to the school and my daughter's teacher regarding this, and they've been all but helpful. I was offended by the lack of courtesy the school and my daughter's teacher showed me.

Last modified Westlawn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.