Cedarburg, WI

Posted September 18, 2014
At MorningStar Montessori Academy my daughter is given both the freedom and support she needs to continue growing and developing in the best way possible. Since starting at the school she is so much more of an independent little person, and she can do so many more things for herself. She is able to brush her own teen, comb her own hair, set the table, pour water into a cup, and prepare her own snack . The list is endless!! She is fully toilet trained too, and I must add she is not even 2 years old yet (will be 2 October 23rd). As a parent I am delighted that my daughter attends this school, and I am confident in saying that this is the best school/childcare in the area. Stop in and check it out! You will be amazed at what you see!!

Posted September 15, 2014
This school is absolutely amazing! My daughter of almost 2 years has been attending since tge first opened the infant community classroom back in June of this year. Her teachers have done such a wonderful job giving her a perfect balance of freedom and also so much support. I have seen her grow and develop in many ways the last few months that I do not believe would have been possible had we chosen a different school. At MorningStar Montessori Academy she is part of a close and caring community where she is respected and valued as a unique individual. All in all, I would say that MMA offers an education of harmony and order, that comforts us both, and definately inspires her in the most wonderful way possible.

Posted August 18, 2014
MorningStar Montessori is exactly that, a bright light of fantastic education and learning opportunities amongst the drab and institutionalized preschools and daycares that are far too common. The teachers and assistants guide the children towards independence, creativity, and problem-solving. There is no time wasted on pointless plastic toys or mindless busy-work; the children are engaged in thoughtful activities of their own choosing from the moment they walk through the door until the end of the day. The school environment is natural and beautiful, designed to engage each child independently. My son has enjoyed his first year, developing profoundly on personal, social, and academic level. The independence and love of learning instilled in the children is first-rate. They perform their tasks with incredible care that is rarely found outside the Montessori environment. It is with great pleasure that I walk into the classroom to observe the children at work, and we consider ourselves very fortunate to have such a school for our children. We recommend the school highly to anyone interested in an education that is clearly a cut above any other preschool or daycare.

Posted August 15, 2013
My son will be starting his second year at Morningstar, and has thrived in the dynamic classroom environment. The program has been made to encourage the children's natural curiosity, so they are totally engaged in all learning - within the classroom, on the many varied field trips, and outside enjoying the nature. The teachers are very sensitive to each child's learning needs, and are constantly looking to enrich every experience. We are very fortunate to have this wonderful resource in our community!

Posted June 19, 2013
My son has been here for two years, and is about to start his third year at MorningStar Montessori. We are very happy with his development, both social and academic, during his time at the school. The administrator and teacher, Vera Brissman, has grown the school from the ground up, and while it is a small school with a small staff, we have never had any issue that was not resolved appropriately. We thank MorningStar Montessori for the numerous opportunities presented to our son, and we look forward to another terrific year!

Morningstar Montessori Inc 2

Posted June 11, 2013
This program does not have a strong system of accountability and does not have a review system for the director. Because of this, if you have any grievances, they may not be handled well.

Posted August 22, 2012
My son can't wait to begin his second year at Morningstar Montessori. His growth in academic, practical life, and social skills has been nothing short of phenomenal in the nurturing environment that founder and head teacher Vera Brissman and her assistants provide. My son is an exceptionally bright and lively boy, and there is no other school I have found that could cater so well to each child's individual personalities and needs. Come for a visit to truly experience this unique place full of life, love, and learning. I travel from West Bend and the trip is well worth it. Others come from even further! Truly Montessori, not in name only.

Morningstar Montessori Inc
N35W6621 Wilson St, Cedarburg, WI  53012
Last modified Morningstar Montessori Inc is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Morningstar Montessori Inc Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top