Chippewa Falls, WI

Posted June 13, 2014
My son has gone to Parkview for two years. The teachers he has had so far have been great. My problems with this school are with the front desk staff and the principal. Neither of the two mentioned have any respect for the parents of the children. Every time I've visited the school it's been a problem for the front desk. They seem to really hate having to do what most people like to call their "job". I always feel like I'm burdening then, whether it's because I'm picking him up when he usually rides the bus, or calling him in sick. The principal is not much better. She also displays rude behavior. The school is beautiful and in a great spot, if only the employees matched. I wish we were zoned into another school's district, but unfortunately even after moving, we are not.

Posted June 12, 2014
Disregard the first review, I attended this school the first year it opened as a 5th grade student, and I can tell you, absolutely, this school overlooks a county highway and is next to the Chippewa County fair grounds. It is a beautiful school, however, and well maintained. The main office staff is friendly,mostly, but the faculty seems to have lost any individuality and accountability they may have previously had. Students are berated constantly for minor infractions/mistakes, and I don't see how bullying from teachers is suppose to make these children feel better about themselves and inspire ambition in anything beyond finding the fastest way out of the school.

Parkview Elementary School 5

Posted December 02, 2013
Great Principal. Great Staff. Amazing Setting overlooking a great park. Library is great! A+ to Parkview!

Posted March 30, 2009

Parkview Elementary School
501 Jefferson Ave, Chippewa Falls, WI  54729
Last modified Parkview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parkview Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top