Cottage Grove, WI

Posted November 27, 2010
Taylor Prairie school is a dynamic environment, able to cater to all kids across the academic spectrum. The teachers and administration are caring and have made a lasting positive impression on my daughter.

Posted November 27, 2010
I love my daughter's school. She is an advanced student, and has been given so much extra attention to help her grow and succeed. By November of her 1st grade year, she was reading at a 6th grade level! She has been exposed to music, organized sports (girls' baskeball - my favorite), and a loving community of teachers and parents. She has made lasting friends, and I'm so happy to have found such a wonderful environment for her to get her educational foundation.

Posted July 17, 2010
The teachers are very dedicated and go the extra mile. Our daughter excels at reading and her teachers were able to keep her interested by challenging her. The school has a great environment and is in a very safe and friendly town.

Posted July 27, 2006
We have high long-term academic goals for our kindergartener, but even more important, we want him to enjoy school. This is a difficult balance for a school, but Taylor Prairie did it. Not only was my child reading, doing simple math, and writing sentences by the end of kindergarten, but he absolutely loved school. He was eager to go to school each day and is looking forward to 1st grade this fall. The teachers and parents are very caring, involved and supportive. Taylor Prairie offers a lot of opportunities academically, socially and physically.

Taylor Prairie Elementary School
900 N Parkview St, Cottage Grove, WI  53527
Last modified Taylor Prairie Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Taylor Prairie Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top