Cottage Grove, WI

Cottage Grove Elementary School 4

Posted December 04, 2012
This school district has simply blown me away. I recently took custody of my nephew who came from a pretty rough elementary school in Green Bay. They took him in and embraced him beyond what words can describe. They immediately took time to give him a complete eval to see what his academic needs were and started him at the level in which he fit. Most schools do exactly the opposite; it's a "you better just fit in" society. Between the opportunity to play an instrument for the first time in his life, the adaptive/supportive academic program and a dynamic group of educators, social workers and administration, he has never felt the anxiety of starting a new school. I applaud them all in their efforts to support my nephews transition during one of the most difficult times of his life. Our family cannot thank his school enough.

Cottage Grove Elementary School

Posted October 23, 2007
Cottage Grove Schools aim to serve the families in this community and raise the bar against all other small town schools, and all Madison schools! Their motto is 'Building a Community of Learners', and it shows first class! Cottage Grove continues to grow each year. It is for the main reason that the schools are wonderful! My family will continue to enjoy it here in Cottage Grove, because we know we are home and our children are well cared for here!

Cottage Grove Elementary School 5

Posted July 27, 2006
I continue to be impressed with the level of education and opportunities for the kids at Cottage Grove School. My child is getting a great education, but most importantly, she loves going to school. Cottage Grove School is offering the big school programs in a small school atmosphere. This is due to the relationship with Monona in Madison and the small town feel of Cottage Grove. My child takes great pride in her school and schoolwork, due in a great part, to the direct and indirect staff at Cottage Grove School. Parent involvement in activities is critical to the success of a school and it is very prevalent in this school. From music to sports to school dances, this school has great heart and where the 'rubber hits the road', it is top echelon in the state in WKCE-CRT test results!

Cottage Grove Elementary School
470 North Main Street, Cottage Grove, WI  53527
Last modified Cottage Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 2-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cottage Grove Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top