Bad
Good

I have one child that attends Glacial Drumlin and one who has moved on to high school. I have found working with both the teachers and the Vise Principle has been a great experience. They take the time to work with the students and communicate to the parents. Unfortunately you always have one bad egg; one of the office staff members is very rude and CONDESCENDING. I have observed her behavior to parents and children time and time again. Any parent that has gone into Glacial Drumlin office knows what I am talking about. not impressed.

We moved to the district a couple of years ago and this school has proven to be an amazing experience for my kids. They team teach in pods, they integrate technology well, they have wonderful oversight and student intervention services, and the culture is wonderfully supportive. I can see now why they're rated a 9!

My daughter transferred here in her first year of middle school and the experience has been excellent. She loves school, loves her teachers, and the community is very supportive. Excellent facilities, very well resourced. We're loving the experience!

Monona Grove schools are among the best in the state. Great teachers and great prinicpals, etc.. Two of my kids went to GDS and both are doing great in their studies. I'm surprised at the negative comments about the principal however since we've never had any problem whatsoever. The only problem with GDS is that there is not public transportation between Monona and Cottage Grove that would connect with the school. Overall, I'd give the school a top rating of five stars. However, the current political situation in Wisconsin will hurt all public schools in the state and parents need to be aware of this. A great school in a great district.

Speaking about our principal, I believe that she is among the finest administrators I have met. I have had the chance to work with her on different things and I believe her to be passionate about education and above all, extremely focused on kids. We are lucky to have her.

Horrible principal that only cares about her career and not the students and staff. I have 3 kids in the school and the teachers are great but the principal is the source of constant complaints. She is only good about her own publicity

some teachers are strick, but gds is a pretty good school

Glacial Drumlin is part of the Monona Grove school district which combines Cottage Grove and Monona students. Glacial Drumlin was built and had its first classes in 2008. It has had some minor issues to work through, but overall it is a great school and run very, very well. My kids love as well as all the parents that I have talked to.

Glacial Drumlin is a wonderful new school with lots to offer. It is a new school that is continuing to evolve and only get better.

Keep up the great work. Neat concept with the pods. It was built very well with wonderful music room, tech ed, classrooms, etc. It is a bit short on storage and gymnasium size.

Last modified Glacial Drumlin School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.