St Pauls Lutheran School 1

Posted January 04, 2014
I am in 8th grade currently and I strongly dislike the school. Many people are cruel and are not patient, especially the teachers. I am not really taught anything and am ridiculed for my thoughts and ideas. Bullying is a huge issue. The staff is very biased and doesn't accept any way of thinking besides their own. Anyone who wants their child to succeed in life should not send him/her to this school.

Posted May 13, 2012
We have two children that attend St. Paul's and we abolutely love it! Both of our children have attended since K4 (one is in 6th grade now, the other is in K5). It provides the best education in the area for our children. There are plenty of activites for our children to enjoy. Additionally my wife and I voluneteer often and feel very welcome by other parents and staff. I would highly recommend St. Paul's to anyone with children.

Posted April 15, 2010
I have 3 children that attend St. Pauls. It is an amazing school with amazing teachers. It's not just a school it's more like a family to us. The teachers and other staff really care about your children and the smaller school size make it more personal. Great school!!

Posted January 26, 2010
My child is in the 1st grade and has been attending since K4. St. Paul's has been a blessing to my child and our family. My child's teacher is always willing to help her in any way possible - even going the extra mile. Overall, I know St. Paul's is a safe place for my child where she will not only learn the proper morals for her life but also receive a top notch education.

Posted May 29, 2008
We switched from a more expensive private school and are very pleased. The school has more activities for the children. They are also more advanced educationally than the other school we attended. The staff really cares about the children. Thanks St. Pauls School!

Posted January 01, 2008

St Pauls Lutheran School
3766 East Cudahy Avenue, Cudahy, WI  53110
Last modified St Pauls Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Pauls Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top