PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I am in 8th grade currently and I strongly dislike the school. Many people are cruel and are not patient, especially the teachers. I am not really taught anything and am ridiculed for my thoughts and ideas. Bullying is a huge issue. The staff is very biased and doesn't accept any way of thinking besides their own. Anyone who wants their child to succeed in life should not send him/her to this school.

We have two children that attend St. Paul's and we abolutely love it! Both of our children have attended since K4 (one is in 6th grade now, the other is in K5). It provides the best education in the area for our children. There are plenty of activites for our children to enjoy. Additionally my wife and I voluneteer often and feel very welcome by other parents and staff. I would highly recommend St. Paul's to anyone with children.

I have 3 children that attend St. Pauls. It is an amazing school with amazing teachers. It's not just a school it's more like a family to us. The teachers and other staff really care about your children and the smaller school size make it more personal. Great school!!

My child is in the 1st grade and has been attending since K4. St. Paul's has been a blessing to my child and our family. My child's teacher is always willing to help her in any way possible - even going the extra mile. Overall, I know St. Paul's is a safe place for my child where she will not only learn the proper morals for her life but also receive a top notch education.

We switched from a more expensive private school and are very pleased. The school has more activities for the children. They are also more advanced educationally than the other school we attended. The staff really cares about the children. Thanks St. Pauls School!

Last modified St Pauls Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8