Cudahy, WI

Cudahy High School 1

Posted March 22, 2014
This school is terrible. I've been going to cudahy schools my entire life and it's been bad. I've been getting bullied for several years. After I told them what I was going through they said something would be done. Guess what? It wasn't. The teachers don't care if you're child succeeds or not. All they care about is their paycheck. The students are definitely not first priority here.

Cudahy High School 4

Posted January 07, 2014
CHS has had a poor reputation, but after going there I realize that it's just as good as any of the schools that say otherwise. I am at the top of my class, and have received many post high school opportunities because of CHS. There are bullies, slackers, and kids who are on the wrong path, but there are also driven, intelligent, talented students who take their education seriously. CHS has dedicated teachers who devote a lot of their free time to helping students like myself get an excellent education. Being a public school, CHS has a wide variety of people who go there. Going to CHS has taught me how to deal with people who are very unlike myself, and how to find those who have similar interests. Unlike going to a school where every student has an impressive GPA and has never been in trouble, going to CHS has presented me with social and academic challenges that will most definitely help me in the future. Education is what your child makes of it. CHS was the last place I wanted to go to high school, but now that I'm graduating, I realize that I wouldn't have wanted to go anywhere else.

Posted April 22, 2011
This school is a GREAT small community school. The terachers are top notch. They put forth alot of their free time to help the students achieve their goals. The athletic's that this school offers are wonderful, you can see the compassion in the coaches actions and the players.

Cudahy High School 3

Posted January 05, 2011
The teachers are fantastic and care about each student individually. However, if you want for your child to have a great education and a good social life, or even an alright social life, do not send them to CHS. A lot of the children there are bullies and tend to disrupt the learning environment.

Cudahy High School 1

Posted April 02, 2010
I am a parent of a Cudahy High School Student my daughter as had problems with being bullied in this School for two years now. My daughter has taken this issue to the proper authorities numerous times and with no help from them she continues to have problems. It's a pretty sad day when your daughter is afraid to go to school and receives no help from the ones that we entrust with their safety when at school.

Posted February 04, 2010

Posted October 20, 2009
Do you know what Packer Pride is? Well I do because I go to school there! If you have never seen how much we care then you havnt been there! Packer Pride is much more about how our school looks, but how we act and the students look. Everything we do reflects our school, city, friends, family, teacher...etc LETS GO PACKERS!!!

Posted October 15, 2009
The parents and the staff are working together to make our students high school experience memorable and relavant to today's society.

Posted October 10, 2009
Cudahy HS is a vibrant learning community where parents,faculty and staff work with the students to succeed.

Posted October 09, 2009
I love the fact that our High School has teachers that are invested in their students education and extra curricular activities. They go out of their way to make sure that their students can find balance and achieve all that they care to. The school offers a ton of extra curriculars, AP classes, and special interest classes. The staff is fabulous!

Cudahy High School
4950 S Lake Dr, Cudahy, WI  53110
Last modified Cudahy High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cudahy High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top