Mitchell Elementary School 1

Posted February 22, 2008

Mitchell Elementary School 5

Posted July 23, 2007
I have had a wonderful experience with the teachers and staff at General Mitchell. Mrs. Gennerman 'the new principal' is a wonderful lady and my children adore her. Life is full of change and schools are cutting programs all over the United States. It is our job as parents to help our children adjust to change and assure them that school is a good place. Parents need to be involved at all times not just when things don't go your childs way. The schools are not always to blame.

Mitchell Elementary School 1

Posted January 09, 2006
I am very disappointed in this school. I was assured when my daughter started she would be tested for LD and would be provided the help she needed to succeed. This is the 3rd time she's been let down by the US public school system.

Mitchell Elementary School 3

Posted December 19, 2005
From our experience with General Mitchell things have gone from bad to worse since our beloved Mr. Slupski left. Our children are not being supervised well at this school.

Mitchell Elementary School 3

Posted August 26, 2005
Sad to say since our old Principal left Mr. Slupski...things have not been the same. Now I understand they are taking away not only our counselors but our Discovery Program. Plus there is not Nurse at the school. This worries me and I hope that our children can get best education they can and be safe while at school. My Child is above average and doing two grades higher then her, and without the Discovery Program I don't see how her assigned teacher can challenger her like this program did. As the teacher has more then one child to teach. I have not met the new Principal this year but I hope things improve and not get worse.

Mitchell Elementary School 2

Posted November 29, 2004
- a former student

Mitchell Elementary School
5950 S Illinois Ave, Cudahy, WI  53110
Last modified Mitchell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mitchell Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.