Cudahy, WI

Posted November 07, 2013
Our daughter just started K-4 at Park View Elementary this fall. She has been accepted and included quite postItively by her peers, teacher, aide, administration, and even by kids and staff in other classes (our daughter has Down syndrome). We are very pleased so far with the positive atmosphere and quality of education for our daughter and for the other students. We agree with a previous review about the special ed services, and would like to add that this school is inclusive. Most students in her class attend K-4 four days per week and look forward to our little girl's attendance 2 days per week. She attends for 2.5 hours (60-90 minutes with the class, the remainder with her Special Ed/OT/PT providers). We'll upgrade to a 5 as long as this positive experience continues.

Posted November 19, 2007

Park View Elementary School 1

Posted April 27, 2007
I am not impressed with this school. The teachers for the most part do not want to have any part in the discipline process. Please consider sending your child elsewhere. You'll be glad you did.

Park View Elementary School 5

Posted June 09, 2004
I am in 6th grade and I love this school so much!!! Especially the pricipal. She's nice to everybody and always makes sure everyones respectful to others. I am Leaving this school in 4 days and I am really sad. I'll miss this school so much and I know it will never be the same without Park View elementary in my life.

Posted March 03, 2004
This school has a very good special education program including speech, and physical therapy. The teachers are very communicative with parents in regards to the children's education. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Park View Elementary School
5555 S Nicholson Ave, Cudahy, WI  53110
Last modified Park View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Park View Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top