Deerfield, WI

Deerfield High School 0

Posted March 19, 2010
I went to this school for 12 years and what a joke! I would never send any child of mine here. Teachers are real good at hiding problems at happen. Do yourself a favor and stay away.
2 people found this helpful

Deerfield High School 3

Posted December 14, 2009

Posted December 03, 2009
I strongly disagree with the below statement, I came to Deerfield High as a freshman, and by my senior year, I was friends with almost everyone. The teachers are beyond excellent.

Posted January 28, 2009

Deerfield High School 1

Posted September 12, 2008

Deerfield High School 1

Posted May 17, 2007
I was not impressed with this school at all. There are many cliques and if you were not born and raised in Deerfield you are an 'outsider'. I also feel that the administrative staff hides problems that occur at this school. After three years of putting up with this school I am removing my child from this district.

Posted April 10, 2006
I feel that Deerfield Schools have done a wonderful job in educating students and keeping them on-track and involved with the community. Each teacher seemed very involved with each student and I am so happy that my two children attended the Deerfield Schools from K - High School Graduation. Geri Calabrese

Posted August 19, 2005
This is the best school I've been to. I think the teachers are awesome. The classes are great. Out of all the schools i've beeen to this ones the best! -Richard-

Deerfield High School
300 Simonson Blvd, Deerfield, WI  53531
Last modified Deerfield High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Deerfield High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top