Bad
Good

Guidelines are strictly adhered to from student handbook, which I like. Staff is willing to work with parents if parents put forth the effort of communication. Looking for S.T.E.M programming to kick in someday. Thankful for willingness of school to work with each child individually and find behavior problems or good behavior quickly, yet slower to solve bad behavior which is challenging as a parent.

I believe Doubek has the right idea of saying the pledge of alegiance,because this great country was growing god was a major factor of its suscess.in the 1960s,when god was seperated from the schools it lost the mortor for a solid foundation,so thank you for keeping it alive.

I would have to rate this school as being on the stricter side! I basically had no problems while my child was there. My child does hold a pencil completely wrong and writes his letters and numbers bottom to top which I feel the teachers should have caught this early on..now it is something that is natural though causing him to write slower. I wish there were more male teachers. I feel they don't bring all of their 'issues' to school and pick these children apart. East Troy is a clicky town and I know a few families that want to move away because they feel their child doesn't 'fit in' (East Troy has always been this way unfortunately) My mother, husband and I went to school here as well. I really wish there was more creativity in all the schools art program! I also am disappointed in the athletics

Last modified Doubek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-1