East Troy, WI

Doubek Elementary School 4

Posted April 02, 2014
Guidelines are strictly adhered to from student handbook, which I like. Staff is willing to work with parents if parents put forth the effort of communication. Looking for S.T.E.M programming to kick in someday. Thankful for willingness of school to work with each child individually and find behavior problems or good behavior quickly, yet slower to solve bad behavior which is challenging as a parent.

Doubek Elementary School 4

Posted March 31, 2013
I believe Doubek has the right idea of saying the pledge of alegiance,because this great country was growing god was a major factor of its suscess.in the 1960s,when god was seperated from the schools it lost the mortor for a solid foundation,so thank you for keeping it alive.

Doubek Elementary School 1

Posted July 25, 2009

Doubek Elementary School 3

Posted February 27, 2008
I would have to rate this school as being on the stricter side! I basically had no problems while my child was there. My child does hold a pencil completely wrong and writes his letters and numbers bottom to top which I feel the teachers should have caught this early on..now it is something that is natural though causing him to write slower. I wish there were more male teachers. I feel they don't bring all of their 'issues' to school and pick these children apart. East Troy is a clicky town and I know a few families that want to move away because they feel their child doesn't 'fit in' (East Troy has always been this way unfortunately) My mother, husband and I went to school here as well. I really wish there was more creativity in all the schools art program! I also am disappointed in the athletics

Doubek Elementary School 2

Posted January 13, 2005
This school has been a constant headache for me. School policies are strongly enforced for the parents but are constantly relaxed for the school. Example: Policy dictates that only healthy snacks are allowed yet my son's teacher sells poptarts and candybars which are purchased with earned play math-money and may be consumed at snack-time. The playground equipment is completely outdated with nothing but metal equipment such as what I played on 30 years ago as a kid. This school does not have air-conditioning and with a classroom full of kids, it gets extremly hot. It's not the optimal atmosphere for learning. Doubek is a very small-town, close-nitch school with the superintendants office on the same property. And my complaints have been swept under the rug. This is not a great school for liberals!

Doubek Elementary School
2040 Beulah Ave, East Troy, WI  53120
Last modified Doubek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-1
Doubek Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top