K-5|Private

Bad
Good

IC has a nurturing staff, supportive parents, and cooperative students. Our "Virtue of the Month" emphasizes character and community service. When you enter the halls of the school there is a welcoming atmosphere from the staff and students. The enthusism and creativity are illustrated in the classrooms and hallways. Learning is taking place in a structured manner by motivated faculty. Come an visit!

We have been in the IC family for 8 years and love it! The staff at IC is AMAZING!! They truely care about the kids like they are their own. When I drop my kids off at IC, I feel 100% comfortable. All parents are welcome to volunteer whether it be in the library, computer lab, lunch room, classroom, etc. Parents are welcome anytime! It warms my heart when I hear the kids praying together with their friends in their classrooms and at weekly mass. Our family is blessed to be in a school with staff, students and parents who have morals and values, respect for others and a strong foundation of faith.

We have three children at IC and one at Regis Middle School. We love our school and the way in which our children are nurtured both intellectually and spiritually. We have a wonderful principal and amazing teachers and staff. They are dedicated and professional and committed to excellence. I know if I asked our childrewn to give out stars to rate their school- 5 would not be enough! They LOVE their school and are very happy there! That means so much to us!

Last modified Immaculate Conception Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-5