Eau Claire, WI

Delong Middle School 2

Posted November 17, 2013
I used to be a student at this middle school and I really liked it at first because there were a lot of friends that I made from elementary and school was really fun; I always tried to do my best. But as I got older, I noticed that many teachers and other students avoided 'unpopular students like me' because I was different and didn't stand out as the other rich, 'popular' kids in the school. Teachers were outstanding and funny tutors, but most of their attention really only went to the popular cliques. If you weren't popular or pretty or rich, you couldn't really stand a chance unless you were an overachiever in class and projects. Another problem I faced was racism. Racism is everywhere and I'm not surprised, but because the majority of the school population are Caucasians, many non-White students were often bullied and picked at with racist jokes. They'd harm you physically and emotionally in a such harsh way, you'd end up missing attendance - like me. There are also a lot of sexists and immature students - mostly boys - that like to pick on girls. It's disturbing in class and many students can't concentrate. It'd be nice if teachers could take more action to immature pupils

Posted December 21, 2011
awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! ! !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!! !! !!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! !!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! s o c o o l b es t b a n d , c h o i r , o rc h es tr a g ym p o o l r o ck w a l l \

Delong Middle School 3

Posted May 20, 2009
There are a lot of students, so each teacher does not give individual help you would find at a smaller or private school.

Delong Middle School 4

Posted January 04, 2009

Posted November 12, 2008
Its a great school. I'm in 6th grade and just starting, but I'm enjoying the school and i love the lunch program. Every Friday we get Pizza Hut pizza, and its good. The teachers are really nice and its a really good school.

Delong Middle School 0

Posted May 17, 2008
It's a good place to go to for middle school. 'Cause I'm a student there right now. Gonna be leavin to North High School next year (sad...) They got a lot of things like Clubs, sports, volunteerings, etc... But to the 6th graders - they dont get to do much, like after school sports. I complained alot about that when i was a 6th grader. *laughs And got great teachers with great classes to take, etc... *yawn dunno why im even writing on here... Hahahaha - but Delongs a great place. Go there.

Delong Middle School 0

Posted March 26, 2008
Overall the school is great. Excellent band, art, computer apps & health teachers. Homeroom & team teachers consistently get back to parents questions & concerns pretty fast. Only complaints, I wish the school was more into requesting parent involvement in more situations, and I wish there were more sports or other clubs available to 6th graders.

Posted June 09, 2005
I am an eighth grader at DeLong. The teachers are all really kind and care a lot about the students. The principals are always around to talk to. There isn't a lot of fighting or violence. The cultural diversity is also very nice. The students have fun learning. There are so many students no students are ever left out. There is atleast one other student to become friends with. There are no students left out. There is a large variety of sports to do and if you don't like sports there are things like math counts and the school musical that you can do. There's no place safer than DeLong Middle School. The students are provided with an e-mail address through the district.

Delong Middle School 4

Posted June 12, 2004
I am an eighth grader at DeLong and I would like to say that this school is the most welcoming in the entire district. The principals are doing an amazing job. The culturall diversity and cultural education is fantastic. At DeLong, I feel secure and safe.

Delong Middle School
2000 Vine St, Eau Claire, WI  54703
Last modified Delong Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Delong Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top